Page in Firefox looked like source code. I'm worried.

Reaction score
I was looking at the wikipedia page for Scribd

Scribd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I right clicked the link to Scrib towards the bottom of the page and opened it in a new tab. What opened up looked like the source code for a webpage. After that happened I don't remember if I refreshed the page or got there by going to Google and typing in Scrib and clicking the link, but the page appeared to be normal then.

This worries me though because I recall one of the symptoms for the few Mac trojans being your webpage would be redirected. And before going the Wikipedia route I was on these 2 pages and I sort of got this weird vibe:

501 Writing Prompts

papersue on Scribd

And to add further to my paranoia, when I was using iAntivirus this last time it may have scanned fewer files than it did the time before. And I didn't delete anything.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Unless you have downloaded any dodgy video codecs from an untrusted source, or downloaded iLife from a torrent site you do not have a trojan.

Probably just a page rendering glitch

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.