y people were banned thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I agree with some of the other member that there should be a 'this person got banned for this reason...' thread. Not only will it stop people asking 'why has X been banned' and going off topic on on certain threads, but it will also show example of what the conciquences will be of some one does something against the rules. Red :dummy:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
reddavis999 said:
I agree with some of the other member that there should be a 'this person got banned for this reason...' thread. Not only will it stop people asking 'why has X been banned' and going off topic on on certain threads, but it will also show example of what the conciquences will be of some one does something against the rules. Red :dummy:
It will also be a reminder of what not to do, some times certain rules get forgotten

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook g4 1.33, 768 ram
the mods here to not ban people for little things. but i would like to know some of things you could be banned for. most of the people who have gotten ban have not been long time members. most likely they came here to start trouble.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
nothing good can come of this thread. it will lead to arguments and we want to maintain a positive atmosphere. which is why we ban people who don't follow The Rules. Most people who are banned have been given fair warning or were posted the reason for their ban inside the thread for which they were banned .

--Thread Closed--

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
We respect everyone's privacy and will not share personal reasons for being banned. As MacAddikt pointed out, the only reason people are banned are for repeated violations of the Forum Rules. So if you want to know what you could be banned for look at that list. If you break those rules, you could be banned.

We usually warn people multiple times before banning so the people that are very much deserve it. We believe banning is a last resort. The only exception to this of course is spamming. And as MacAddikt stated, usually there is some sort of warning in the thread where the negative activity is happening.

If you truly feel there is some extremely justifiable reason why our policy should be different, please feel free to discuss it with me via PM.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
macman88 said:
the mods here to not ban people for little things. but i would like to know some of things you could be banned for. most of the people who have gotten ban have not been long time members. most likely they came here to start trouble.
Or they're new and have not followed proper forum etiquette and actually read the Forum Rules before they start posting. Someone's ignorance of the rules does not excuse them from having to follow them when they join a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.