How to edit downloaded image text using iphoto??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.26 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
Hi

I have downloaded a wallpaper image for mac from the web. I would like to keep the artwork but change the original text wording but keep the graphical design of the text, how could I do this please? :\

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Just to help, here is the image. I would like to remove "atomix' in it's entirety, and then change 'Virtual Dj' to DJ RIKSTA.........but keeping the original image and suing the same 'font' graphic design.....Cheers

Atomix VDJ - 1280x1024.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Welcome ... If you have a friend with PS (am presuming you dont as you wouldnt have asked the question) get him to play with it and change it for you.

Cheers

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hi and thanks...

By PS I assume you mean Photo Shop?? If so then No!!!.....But cheers anyway!!

C

chas_m

This being a flat, unlayered image there's really no way to do what you're looking to do. It would take a Photoshop guy waaaay too long to bother.

Your best bet in the short term is to find the creator of that image and enquire about having it customized for you. You might be surprised.

You might also check places like images.google.com to see if "Atomix" did what I suspect he/they did and just grabbed a free-floating image and put their type on top of it. If so, you could obviously do the same.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks for that Chas.....I'll have a surf around. I understand what you mean about layers, I've just downloaded ps cs5 and it's manic!!!!!...Thanks again.. :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.