• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

NFL fans

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20' 2Ghz C2D, Macbook 13' 2.26 Ghz C2D, 2x iPhone 3gs (mine and the wife's), and some iPods.
Had to post something, I'm just so freaking stoked about a new season. My team, ATL Falcons won their first preseason game, and I'm hoping for another winning season. Just wanted to see if there's a lot of football fans on M-F, and who their team is.

Reaction score
I watch more college football then pro (Go Buckeyes) but I do watch the Bengals and the Packers, which is my bro's fav. team. I want to go to Green Bay and see a game, preferably when it's still warm, haha.

OP
W
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20' 2Ghz C2D, Macbook 13' 2.26 Ghz C2D, 2x iPhone 3gs (mine and the wife's), and some iPods.
Good luck, I hear Pack tix are hard to come by, when they're at home anyway.

@mdfuller: didn't even have to read the post to figure your team, great profile pic.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 Macbook Pro 2.26, 160gb HD, 2gb RAM, OSX 10.6; Emac 1.42ghz 80gb HD 2gb RAM OSX 10.5
Not really a big football watcher. I watch occasionally. I follow the standings for the Texans, though.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Yeah can't wait for the new season to start..and don't worry @willmeahl4, my Pats will take care of your Falcons this upcoming week..:)

Regards

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
@Calijoefornia..you in MA and rooting for the Bronco's!! For shame! :p

Regards

Reaction score
football and fantasy Football is my favorite time of the year...

go bears (not holding much hope tho this season)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
Good luck, I hear Pack tix are hard to come by, when they're at home anyway.

@mdfuller: didn't even have to read the post to figure your team, great profile pic.

LOL. Huge Packer fan. Born and raised in Sconie. Still there. Usually make 2-6 games a year.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Figured you were a Pack fan with that "Cheese Head" avatar. :p

Did you see this? Old Packers never die, they go to the Vikings! :)

Go Cowboys.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
Figured you were a Pack fan with that "Cheese Head" avatar. :p

Did you see this? Old Packers never die, they go to the Vikings! :)

Go Cowboys.

Regards.

Emails and texts all day. I will stick with Rodgers. I am just glad the Queens have to deal with all the drama now. I honestly do not think he can duplicate the year he had last year. Pack will go 13-3 and end up in Arlington!

Reaction score
Emails and texts all day. I will stick with Rodgers. I am just glad the Queens have to deal with all the drama now. I honestly do not think he can duplicate the year he had last year. Pack will go 13-3 and end up in Arlington!

not if there first team plays like they did against the browns the other night ;D

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Saints and Cowboys fan for more years than I care to remember. Too bad one of them isn't in the AFC so they could meet in the Super Bowl.

My first football-related memory was weird. I was just a kid and hadn't watched football before. Heard one of the older kids talking about Manning (Archie) throwing a bomb the day before. Not knowing any better I asked if it exploded.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Redskins here. Slaughtered Buffalo pre-season last week, but McNabb will probably be injured by regular season.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15 inch 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4 Gigs of ram
football and fantasy Football is my favorite time of the year...

I love NFL just for fantasy and college is by far the best sport to watch. HOTTY TODDY! (OLE MISS FAN!)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.