macbook 13 or mac pro 13

Reaction score
hello guys ,
I would love to buy Mac and this is my first time and i am wondering which one is good for me mac book or mac pro
I like Mac book because it's white

and also i have important Q

are they will change Macbook soon :(

thanks

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I would love to buy Mac and this is my first time and i am wondering which one is good for me mac book or mac pro
I like Mac book because it's white

It's pretty darn hard to help you with your question...since we:

- do not know you
- do not know what you like
- do not know what you will be doing with this computer

All we do know is that you "like white". If color is your only important computer purchase parameter...then buy a MacBook.:)

- Nick

p.s. By the way...you said you're interested in a MacBook or Mac Pro. In case you didn't know..a "Mac Pro" is an expensive desktop computer...maybe you mean "Macbook Pro".

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo :: 13.3" MacBook 2.2Ghz Core 2 Duo
If it is a fight between the White MacBook and the base range 13" MacBook Pro, unless you have an attachment to Aluminum, the White MacBook wins; they pretty much have the same internal specs, but different cases. The MBP will give you an SD card reader, and FireWire, however for the average user there is no need.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 Macbook Pro 2.26, 160gb HD, 2gb RAM, OSX 10.6; Emac 1.42ghz 80gb HD 2gb RAM OSX 10.5
Agreed. But don't forget the ability to upgrade to I believe 8gb of ram, vs 4 on the macbook.

I'd say if you're a casual user, surfing the web and checking e-mail, maybe doing some very light gaming and word processing, why not get the macbook? It's made for your type of consumer, and it's cheaper. Plus it has the bonus that you prefer it's white color.

If you do a whole lot of SD photos, maybe light video editing, and a little better gaming, then you may consider jumping to the macbook pro.

Sounds like you'd be a perfect match for a macbook, though, based on the limited info we have.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.