Airport Express problemos

Reaction score
SO my express station took a dump on me today. Just worked one sec and then didnt. Restarted, unplugged, reset, updated firmware--nothing. Just sits and blinks amber, and now it wont even show up in airport utilities since the last update. Should I try and reinstall an older update? Mine is the model A1084.

thanks for any input, I havent seen anything in the other threads that helps, si if anone has a suggestion, I appreciate it!

OP
twrexx
Reaction score
ok, so no help yet, but thats cool, I have a little more info j ust incase someone has any input.

I have a "green light" on my utilities but the light on the actual express station is still blinking amber.

When I go to the "assist me" feature,it gives me the two options of resetting it to default and whatever the other one was, Im not looking at it ATM. THing is, its also trying to tell me that the AE isnt reporting any problems despite the fact that when I go to my netrok settings I have all green lights UNTIL the internet/server setting, which are yellow. Any ideas now?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.