Single Page View in MS word for mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The New Macbook
Hi

In MS Word for mac I like to use print layout but I want to view just a singple page at 100%. It seems as though once I have 2 or more pages I am FORCED to view 2 pages. I tried to search help files but there seems to be no full index for the help files.
(another gripe) as I ended up in the general mac help files.

Thank you

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I'm not sure what the problem is, however, when I open Word 2008 my document(s) are always shown in single page view. Do you have your View set for Print layout at all times? And have you adjusted the zoom for 100% or whatever will fill your screen?

Note that the View you will get also depends on your display resolution and may require you to adjust. When I do work with Word I'm generally at home where I have a large 22" external monitor attached. However, once the view is set it should be the same.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.