bootcamp

Reaction score
does anybody know how to permanantly undo the bootcamp option so that i won't have to eject it every time i open my macbook pro?it keeps coming up as a second HD,i created it for installing windows but i don't need it anymore!any help would be grateful
Thanks,maurepm:Smirk:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21inch, 3.2Ghz, 4GB RAM, 1TB hard drive, iPhone 4 32GB
You can delete the Boot Camp partition by using the 'Boot Camp Assistant'. This will delete the partition, along with anything that is stored on it. Once done, you won't get the Boot Camp HD appear on your desktop anymore.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
Note that you will also lose your Boot Camp Windows installation. If you need dual-boot Windows, then you have to keep the partition.

C

chas_m

I find this happens a lot to switchers ... they install Windows while they transition, because they think they HAVE to have it. Six months later, they're looking for a way to free up that space. :)

(not saying that's the case here, just that your post reminded me that I've seen that happen a lot)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.