About DockDoctor?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24inch Apple iMac Computer Summer 2009
DockDoctor - Modify your OS X Leopard Dock

I Have a Application Called DockDoctor & i'm able to change The Color of My Dock if I Wanted to but I Want to Apply a Custom Skin to change to a Certain Color of My Dock but I don't know how to Apply to a Custom Dock cause I Try putting the Folder to where it say's Drag Custom Dock Files Here & it say's Click to Restart to Apply it does not want to go, how do I Change To Apply to a Custom Skin? am i'm Suppose to put the whole Folder in there with the Files in them? or am i'm suppose to put 1 picture in there? or all of the pictures? I Don't know how it works please help? or is there another Forum where I Can Discuss this? cause I Did not know where to put this thread, i'm a New User on here, I Have more to explain witch i'll do another time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Did use Dock Doctor quite successfully under Leopard, but under Snow Leopard does exactly as you describe unless you do a new download and run that. Can change Dock to any of the three variants, click restart Dock Doctor.

Suggest you go to the website and ask for their help if you are using Leopard OS X.5. Keep us posted?

http://www.innermindmedia.com/

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24inch Apple iMac Computer Summer 2009
I E-Mailed them, I Did not hear from them yet, I Did give them $5 2 Times when it was suppose to be 1 time, they fixed that but when I E-Mailed them early today about about DockDoctor they did not get to me yet? i'll send them another to The Webmaster

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Did you do uninstall Dock Doctor, do a fresh download and try to install that as suggested?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15"...i5 2.4ghz...4GB RAM...320GB HDD
I wouldn't use dock doctor it ruined my dock but Apple-Toutorials fixed it:D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.