HELP: Disk Permissions Won't Repair!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pro 2.66 Quad, 4G RAM, RadeonX1900, 10.6.4; 17" MB Pro, 2.66 i7, 8Gb RAM, 10.6.3; 3GS 32G & 16G iOS4
I've been having trouble as of late with some jar files not launching as per a post a couple days ago. Someone on another site suggested fixing the disk permissions.... bit of obvious, but I forgot. Anyways, 3 of the files have permission issues that won't repair. They are all, surprise surprise, java based. Here they are:

Permissions differ on "System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Deploy.bundle/Contents/Resources/JavaPluginCocoa.bundle/Contents/Resources/Java/deploy.jar", should be lrwxr-xr-x , they are lrw-r--r-- .

Permissions differ on "System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.6.0/Resources/JavaPluginCocoa.bundle/Contents/Resources/Java/deploy.jar", should be -rw-r--r-- , they are lrw-r--r-- .

Permissions differ on "System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.6.0/Resources/JavaPluginCocoa.bundle/Contents/Resources/Java/libdeploy.jnilib", should be -rwxr-xr-x , they are lrwxr-xr-x .

I've run the repair in Disk Utility at least a 6 or 7 times with the same result. The first time through there were more than 3, but only these 3 refuse to change. Any idea as how to fix this one? It's giving me grief to no end. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
OP
O
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pro 2.66 Quad, 4G RAM, RadeonX1900, 10.6.4; 17" MB Pro, 2.66 i7, 8Gb RAM, 10.6.3; 3GS 32G & 16G iOS4
Thanks, and sorry about that. My profile is updated.

That unfortunately still leaves me with no clue about why my jar files won't open.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.