Current version of FireFox?

JRV

Reaction score
is there a bug in the current versions of FireFox? On my mac it seems to freeze the cursor not allowing me to type and at work on a PC it crashes some times.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
dual 2.5 ghz g5 desktop with ati 800x video card,14" iBook 1gb
was there a new version released recently

M

mangoSharingan

Yea, I have noticed recently that sometimes, the cursor turns into the beachball and I cannot do anything for like a minute which is so annoying. I either wait and then I can click/scroll again, or just restart it. That's why I'm back on Safari again.

Reaction score
I have to say, I used all browsers, Safari is the best.. But in the last few days I've been using Opera, when I first got Opera I didn't really like it, but after taking the time to set it up, fonts,etc etc I have used it more and more. It's faster than firefox, much faster.. It's a little faster on my PB than Safari, but lacks a spellchecker .. I've used firefox, Opera is better.. It just takes time to set up to your liking.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
are you guys using themes ? , if so wich ones , because i know there was a little bug with some themes on the mac . the theme i use (smoke) did that until the author came out with one just for the mac because of the little bug , you might change themes and see if that helps , or if your using plug ins it could be clashing with your theme as well , i know some themes and plug ins arent 100% compatable with each other .

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.