A Good IRC client

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Another vote for Colloquy. Very good IRC client for OSX.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Hrm? I've never heard of Colloguy. I'll need to ditch Colloquy and try Colloguy now. :eek:

OP
K

KuruMonkey

I've also used one called Conversation, and that is perfectly good too.

(actually I put conversation on my powerbook, and then went to put it on the powermac, made a mistake and put on colloquy. It took me a while to realise the error, they're that similar - I vaguely prefer Conversation though)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2 GHz, 20"
KuruMonkey said:
I've also used one called Conversation, and that is perfectly good too.

(actually I put conversation on my powerbook, and then went to put it on the powermac, made a mistake and put on colloquy. It took me a while to realise the error, they're that similar - I vaguely prefer Conversation though)

Conversation works here... :)

cheers - pistooli

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
iWhat said:
Hrm? I've never heard of Colloguy. I'll need to ditch Colloquy and try Colloguy now. :eek:

lol, I was thinking the same thing. But since Graphite said it, I decided it must be right! Next time I'll remember to actually look up the name of the software I use!

Conversation is good, but I like Colloquy better! And to everybody, it is Colloquy, not Colloguy! (stupid name anyways, lol...)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.