Mail Signatures

Reaction score
I have 4 email addresses and 9 signatures some of which have been set to each address in Preferences. They used to work fine with the default signature for each address appearing when the address was selected and the others showing in the drop down box. Now for two addresses the signatures have disappeared from the drop down list which only shows the word "None". The other two work fine. Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13, 2.4, 8GB, 120GB SSD OCZ
The two missing signature might have reset to none. Go to Mail preference under 'signature' There are 3 panels. The one on the left has 'all signatures' at the very top and a list of all email accounts. Click on 'all signatures' , all the signatures should display at the middle panel. Drag and drop the signature into the email account on the left that you want to have available to each email account. At the lower bottom you should have an option of 'choose signature', this would be the default signature when you compose a new mail, but can still be selectable with 'none' or signature #1,#2 etc. at the top right side of compose window.

OP
D
Reaction score
Missing Signatures

I checked that before I placed the question. The Signatures are set up correctly and the two that work show the correct one as set in the Default the other two just say None and don't show them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13, 2.4, 8GB, 120GB SSD OCZ
Check under 'all signatures' if that list has changed or manipulated it will affect the signatures on your email accounts. If it says 'none' only on the signature drop down list it simply means you haven't designate any signature to that account. Good luck =)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.