Enlarging type

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 2.4G 320G HD OS Snow Leopard. Win7 on Dell PC Inspiron i5 8g Ram 1TB HD
Whenever I enlarge the type on a page by clicking command and the plus sign,the type does not stay enlarged when I go to another page, I have to repeat the process.Is there a way to keep the enlarged size? Thanks for any input. Van

OP
V
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 2.4G 320G HD OS Snow Leopard. Win7 on Dell PC Inspiron i5 8g Ram 1TB HD
I think I found the problem, I was in"Private browsing" as soon as I stopped private browsing, the enlarged type stays. Eureka !!

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
If you find yourself in Safari and having to make that adjustment a lot try making a change in Safari's preferences. Go to the "Advanced" tab and look for the setting that says "Never Use Fonts Smaller 'than" Change the value there to something larger and see if that helps.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
If you find yourself in Safari and having to make that adjustment a lot try making a change in Safari's preferences. Go to the "Advanced" tab and look for the setting that says "Never Use Fonts Smaller 'than" Change the value there to something larger and see if that helps.

Also, in firefox, go to preferences, content, advanced, and set the minimum font size there :)

OP
V
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks for the tips, I'll keep those in mind if it happens again.Van

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.