mail/yahoo/forwarding a copy

Reaction score
Hiya,

i started using mail (pop) to download messages from my work account.

i can't find the option where i get to be sent a copy of emails to another email account (yahoo/gmail).

can anyone help, please? can't find anything in preferences.

thanks,
A

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I take it you have three email accounts? Work, Yahoo, and GMail? If that's true, you will need to setup the other two before you can start receiving and sending mail from them.

Mail -> Preferences -> Accounts. Click on the small + sign at the bottom of the dialog and add each account separately. After all your accounts are setup correctly, you should be able to receive and send mail from all three.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13, 2.4, 8GB, 120GB SSD OCZ
If you want to do an auto forward of the emails you received to another account, try under Preference>Rules>Add Rules. Then set the conditions which applies to what you want. Like if received messages contained or sent to <your email> 'forward messages' to <email account>

Give it a try it should work for you =)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.