Looking for Bloggers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Mac-Forums is a great place for discussing all things Mac and iOS related. But we know there are a lot of great stories out there that you guys might want to share: the relaunched Mac-Forums blog is the perfect place to tell those stories.

Whether you would like to share your experiences with a new accessory, tell tales about the iPad you set up for your Windows-loving Boss or post some pics of a new mystery device you found in a bar, the blog is the place to do so.

If you're interested in joining the blogging staff, please take a second to read through our Blogger Guidelines:

Mac-Forums Blog Blogger Guidelines

And then contact schweb or aptmunich via PM.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook (Early 2009)
Sent a pm to schweb applying for this, hoping to get a reply this time as I never did last time.

OP
schweb
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
We're pretty open to ideas, if you're interested, send a PM to schweb or aptmunich.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro -2.4 ghz intel core 2 duo -3 gigs of ram 667 mhz ddr2 sdram -mac os x 10.5.8
Getting envolved

I can share a story or two about my lack of experience. :D

Reaction score
I am very willing to provide solutions, some questions you might have, upload photos varied, all contribute.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.