My ical icon has disappeared!

Reaction score
So...I think I did something bad. I was following instructions that I found online to change the ical icon on my computer, but something went horribly, terribly wrong. I did everything the website described. Unfortunately, the only thing that comes up now is the date, no icon. I deleted the com.apple.dock.iconcache and I'm afraid that's what I did wrong. And, knowing myself, I failed to back it up. I don't particularly mind not having an icon there, I often change my icons around and I know I'll get tired of it. Could someone please help?
Here is the link to the website where I found the directions (it even tells you to back it up, and I still failed to do so. Go me!)
Installing a new Dock icon for iCal

And here is a picture of my entire desktop.
Picture1-7.png

And a picture of the icon itself.
Picture2.png

Thank you for any help :]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
OP
T
Reaction score
Thank you. I haven't tried restarting, but I will now. In the applications folder, the ical icon comes up as it should, the only problem is with the dock. I appreciate the help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
In the applications folder, the ical icon comes up as it should, the only problem is with the dock.
Well in that case drag iCal out of the dock and re-drag it back in.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.