sync ipod to macbook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1066MHz DDR3, 250GB HDD & NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor.
hello all,

i’ve had my macbook pro for about 6 days now and i’m struggling to get my ipod (8gb) contacts to sync with the contacts on my macbook pro. please can somebody tell me how.

i heard or read somewhere that i may need to download an app so that i can sync the two.

i’m also having a problem getting the movies i’ve converted with handbrake (on my macbook) to sync to my ipod. i could do it on my windows machine, but I can’t do it with the macbook for love nor money. i can get the music to sync however.

i hope i’ve made some sense.

thank you for any assistance i get!

regards,
runt

Reaction score
No, it must go without an app. Sorry, I haven't an iPod Touch here, now. But you must go on your iPhone with iTunes, click the last point (perhaps information or so) and than choice synchronize contacts. Than it works, I think so.

Have you use the right preferences? Gives iTunes a message about what you should do or what is not correct?

I hope I have helped you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17"(2.8 ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB mem), 21.5" Imac, 15" MBP (2.4 ghz) all running ML
I am having the same problem. My contacts used to be on my Ipod classic but now it won't sync with contacts or calendar. I don't know if it's since the last update. It allows me to sync my photos and music but not calendar and contacts. I'm using an imac and a mbp bought in the spring. Both running OS X 10.6.5. Can't figure it out. Oh and the ipod was bought in October.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.