transparent rear "cover" (for bargsbeer)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
i saw your post where you are selling your white iPhone, i was wondering what you are using to protect the back, i bought a Air Jacket last week, and yea it works but i was really looking for screen protector kinda 'cover', and yours looks like what i wanted..

tks.

OP
roeiboot
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
thanks, but i have a 3G..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP i5 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD 7200 + iPhone 4 32GB iOS4.1
I have the same kind of AirJacket for my 3GS. It comes with some front screen covers, two glossy screen protectors and 1 anti-glare. I got it from the Apple Store in July 09 when I got my 3GS and it was £24.99 (I got it when I was in London).

Peace

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
i saw your post where you are selling your white iPhone, i was wondering what you are using to protect the back, i bought a Air Jacket last week, and yea it works but i was really looking for screen protector kinda 'cover', and yours looks like what i wanted..

tks.

Honestly I don't use cases or screen protectors. I'm very careful with all my iDevices.If you do use one, I would recommend ZAGG fully body shields they are strong and durable.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.