Best Buy Shocker!!!

Reaction score
I have my iPhone4, got it in the mail yesterday, love it!
Fixing to go to Vegas, couldn't stand the thought of taking my brand new
phone "necked" to Vegas! Decided, around 2:30PM today, to stop in a Best
Buy around the corner from my house...felt kind of dumb asking if they had any iPhone4 cases yet...figured they'd look at me and think "duh" it just came out, but they actually had several to pick from (I was elated)! I got to talking to the sales clerk, and found out they still had FOUR iPhone4's to sell!!! I was shocked, to think you could just meander into a BB at 2:30 today, and sit right down, and get a new iPhone!

I was tempted to get one, just because I could...LOL I didn't tho, I let someone else come in and have the surprise of their life:)
(sorry this got so long)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
Many people don't know which stores have iPhones in stock so I'm not too surprised that they still have some, but once the words get out I'm sure those iPhones will disappear fast enough. ;)

OP
B
Reaction score
You are right, and it would be interesting to know just how long those last 4 iPhones did last!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
They probably only lasted the few seconds it took you to walk 10 feet away from them. ;)

OP
B
Reaction score
I stood around talking to the sales clerk for at least 10 to 20 minutes and no one came up to the desk and even asked about an iPhone. I bet no one would have dreamed they'd still have some, so why ask, maybe! Crazy!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2Ghz, 2GB Ram, 160GB HD
My Best Buy was the opposite. I pre-ordered and still wasn't able to get one today. They didn't say how many they got, just said they didn't have enough to fill my order. So now I have to wait for the next shipment. I'm just hoping it gets here before my Verizon billing cycle is over. I don't want to roll into a new cycle and pay a month of service for only a week. And still pay the ETF.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2Ghz, 2GB Ram, 160GB HD
Thanks. From other forums it looks like the Best Buys are getting random shipments. So I hope it is soon too.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.