Help can't access some sites anymore, espec yahoo mail help please?

Reaction score
Hello a few days ago i attempted to log into my inbox on yahoo mail and wen i click mail, it goes to the regular mail center page. soon as i get there my cursor goes to color wheel and rotates and rotates till not responding comes on under force quit, i've had this happen about 25 times now. other sites i can't access are chase bank homepage, zynga poker on facebook, and most of disney channel after the home page. if someone could grant some insight that would b appriciated.

side notes: happens in both firefox and safari
side note : wen playing an opponent in an online game called poxnora; my opponent was experiencing problems w/ safari as well resulting in him/her surrendering.

Reaction score
Sounds like plugin problems. I would uninstall Java, Flash, and any Flip4Mac (if you have it), and then reinstall. Just use google for instructions.

OP
soulfire363
Reaction score
Thanks for your help all. Fixed the problem. upgraded both browsers, the system update for java, and updated flash player, all good thanks all for your advice, special thanks to chas m for causing me to update flash which lead me to updating via system preferences.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.