New Mini for wife

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.6 GHz, 4 GB, 200 GB, 256MB Vid
Well, I just went and bought the second Mac for the house. (Besides the three PC's, that is!) My wife is finishing up her Masters in Education and I wanted to get her a mac to replace her aged Sony Vaio laptop. I couldn't afford to get her the 15" PB that she would have liked to have, but I thought that might be a little overkill for what she would use it for. So I settled on the Mini with upgraded memory and built in Wifi for use on our home network. It was supposed to be a graduation surprise but she read the email receipt. :) Now she is all excited to put her iPod on that now. (I gotta figure out how to move it over, but I did see something about that on the Apple site) I also purchased her some speakers and a new Apple keyboard for it and she will use her current mouse (she, like me, prefers a two button w/ scrolling) and my older 17" LCD.

So the house is evening out with 2 macs and 3 PCs. :yinyang:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.