When will the lines start?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 inch iMac i5 2.66 quad core processor. iPhone 4 32 gig, ATV2. MPB 17' quadcore
So I was unsure what size of of iPhone 4 I was going to get and due to my indecision I missed the opportunity to Pre-order for delivery on the 24th. I have ever intention of getting the phone on launch day and I will line up as early as it takes. My question for the community, for those of you in a similar boat as myself and are willing to wait in line before launch day, how long before will you line up? I am planning on going out the night of the 23rd around 10pm to line up. But I will modify that plan as needed! =)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4, iPhone 3G 16GB, iPod Touch
Well, i get off work at 9:30, so I might get there around 11:00, at the AT&T store. I don't really know if there will be lines there though..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 3GS 16GB Ipad 16GB
Lol don't forget to bring your book!

OP
tdll1313
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 inch iMac i5 2.66 quad core processor. iPhone 4 32 gig, ATV2. MPB 17' quadcore
I was actually planning on bringing a DVD player and watched Dexter while waiting. I just hope 12 hours in line will be enough. Ideally, I will only have to wait in a line for 2-3 hours. But with all the hype this time around, I am expecting longer than normal line times.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Everyone should make sure to contact the location they plan to wait in line before going. A lot of locations won't allow people to line up before a given time because of mall or shopping center rules.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I plan on leaving getting there at around 3am. I have no choice. I have work at 9am, and am going on vacation to Virginia beach...there's NO WAY I'm leaving without it! Whatever place standing that gives me, it should still be good...lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I was actually planning on bringing a DVD player and watched Dexter while waiting. I just hope 12 hours in line will be enough. Ideally, I will only have to wait in a line for 2-3 hours. But with all the hype this time around, I am expecting longer than normal line times.

Great idea!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I plan on leaving getting there at around 3am. I have no choice. I have work at 9am, and am going on vacation to Virginia beach...there's NO WAY I'm leaving without it! Whatever place standing that gives me, it should still be good...lol

Did you reserve?Good luck if your flying I hope you don't miss your flight!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
So... what do you do if you have to pee?

That's why you go with a friend so you can hold the spot in line ;)

Also works if you want Starbucks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
That's why you go with a friend so you can hold the spot in line ;)

Also works if you want Starbucks.

Orrr... you just go in your pants and that ensures you will have plenty of "personal space" around you in line. Who wants to stand next to the guy who peed his pants? ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
Orrr... you just go in your pants and that ensures you will have plenty of "personal space" around you in line. Who wants to stand next to the guy who peed his pants? ;P
LOL. Sounds like you speak from experience. ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15"MBP 2.66, 750GB 7200RPM HD, 8GB RAM; iPhone4S 64GB; 32GB iPad, White, AT&T.

Are you going to Short Pump?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15"MBP 2.66, 750GB 7200RPM HD, 8GB RAM; iPhone4S 64GB; 32GB iPad, White, AT&T.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
Everyone should make sure to contact the location they plan to wait in line before going. A lot of locations won't allow people to line up before a given time because of mall or shopping center rules.

as usual, great tip schweb..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*

i feel the same way i am going to Key West early july and i am wanna get this phone b4 i go so i can take some HD video and stuff...the only thing is since i work for best buy i am go in b4 the store opens and maybe even get rang up b4 as well.. i am praying....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.