iPhone 4 Black or White?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 15" MacBook Pro 2.0GHZ Intel Quad-Core i7 iPhone 5 16GB, iPad 3 16GB
I really can't decide on whether I want an iPhone 4 in black or white. I like how with the white one they now have both sides white. I currently have the iPhone 3GS in white so I am not sure if I want to switch back to black (I had the iPhone 3G in black before the 3GS). All my other Apple products are white too (iMac G5 and Macbook).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
First I will say I agree once you go Mac you never go back, But I have to disagree Google is not evil....

anyway now back on topic, It seems white is the more popular color with people. I guess it just has that eye candy appeal.

Reaction score
doran have

I love my black 3GS but i've leaning torwards sexy and white on the 4. With the glass backing the white will pop even more and a blue bumper around it chicks will dig it and say ohhhhhh my. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 3GS 16GB Ipad 16GB
First I will say I agree once you go Mac you never go back, But I have to disagree Google is not evil....

anyway now back on topic, It seems white is the more popular color with people. I guess it just has that eye candy appeal.

That means I will definitely get my black one on launch day!!! :D

OP
therichad
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 15" MacBook Pro 2.0GHZ Intel Quad-Core i7 iPhone 5 16GB, iPad 3 16GB
Well apparently the black one is the only one available with preorders so this will be the one that I am getting

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
If you really want white though, why not wait until white is available?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.