Upgraded pocket projector in prep for 4G

Reaction score
yo yo yo!

So maybe my whole life is revolving around the 4G launch, I am kind of a fanboy, lol. :D I just upgraded to an L1 laser projector after I heard they finally made an iPhone adapter for it (specs: AAXA Technologies - AAXA Announces the P1 iPod / iPhone / iTouch Cable ). I hear that 4G should have better video out capabilities. My 3GS worked really well with my p2, but if that was good this should be even better. I can't wait!

Here's what it looks like with my 3GS (I already feel old school even having pics of my 3gs...):

4692323650_07d90d7f20.jpg

I'll update everyone as soon as I get my 4G and test it out! Can't wait to see it cranking out a better resolution. :Evil:

Reaction score
I guess we'll have to wait until the iPhone 7 until one of these laser projectors to get small enough to be put into the phone itself (like digital cameras/camcorders are now pretty much in all phones).

BTW, found a good review of the L1 at ProjectorCentral... 4.5 out of 5 stars!

AAXA L1 SVGA Laser Pico Projector Review

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.