Iphone 3g problem

Reaction score
Hi everyone been a while since i have posted on here had a lot going on.

finally got an iphone 36 about a month ago on 02 and was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem, planning on going to 02 shop at weekend but thought would post here first.

my phone is upgraded to the recent software, and has been working fine but now at times it will not send txt or recieve any and the same with calls wont call anyone and noone can call me, wouldnt even let me ring emegency services once.
I do have full signal though all the time and still doesnt help, only thing that works is turning the phone off and back on but it has done it about 4 times today lasts about 30mins each time, usually happens when i am in the middle of a txt convo with someone so they then think im ignoring them.

Wondering anyone on 02 here has had this problem or is it a problem with the iphone 3g, my iphone 2g never had one problem although that was on orange so thinking it might be the network.

Thank you for any help at all.

Angela

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 12" upgraded to 1GB RAM and iPhone 3GS 16gb on O2 and a couple of iPods
assuming you have enough credit it sounds like a fault. If it's less than 28 days it should still be under warranty with O2 otherwise take it to an apple store if you can

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.