CuteFTP for Macintosh now available

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Source: MacMinute.com

CuteFTP for Macintosh now available
October 15, 2003 - 12:51 EDT* GlobalSCAPE today announced that CuteFTP, the widely used file transfer application for Windows, is now available for Mac OS X and Mac OS 8.5 or higher. "With CuteFTP Mac, users can conduct FTP transfers by simply dragging and dropping files from one side of their computer screen to the other. The two-pane interface shows local files on the left and remote files on the right. Users can also save addresses, user names and passwords for one-click connection to FTP sites. Auto-Resume detects broken transfers and automatically restarts them until complete. Also, CuteFTP Mac has support for more than a dozen different host types allowing users to connect to virtually every type of FTP server on the World Wide Web." CuteFTP Mac is priced at US$29.99 per single-user license.

My Comments: Im going to test it out.. I need something to replace Fetch since they don't seem to update their app very often.. I think once every other year.. and usually it's a tiny update :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.