iTunes 4.9

T

Tel

Does anyone know the rough date that this will be released? I'm looking forward to having podcasting built into iTunes. Also, are there any other significant changes that anyone knows of?

OP
I

iMe

Thats a good question. After reading an article from AppleInsider, I'm thinking that it will be out at the end of this month, or the first week of July.

I hope iTunes does a better job then iPodder that I have installed on my computer for podcasting.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I have yet to do pod casting but would like to when it is in iTunes..

OP
T

Tel

I'm avoiding installing any third party apps for podcasting seen as I know iTunes will almost certainly do a better job at it. I just wish they'd hurry up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Tel said:
I'm avoiding installing any third party apps for podcasting seen as I know iTunes will almost certainly do a better job at it. I just wish they'd hurry up.
Why don't you just give one of the popular and free podcasters that are out there now and then just use iTunes 4.9 when it comes out?
Seems a bit pointless to wait just because of iTunes - I mean it'll probably be smarter and all, but apart from that nothing's different...

OP
T

Tel

Aptmunich said:
Why don't you just give one of the popular and free podcasters that are out there now and then just use iTunes 4.9 when it comes out?
Seems a bit pointless to wait just because of iTunes - I mean it'll probably be smarter and all, but apart from that nothing's different...

Honestly? Because I really can't be bothered. If iTunes wasn't going to support it then I probably would but seen as it wont be long till they release it I'll just wait. I dont really have the time to tinker with third party apps at the moment what with trying to sort out my dads laptop and concidering this is the one of the busiest times of the year for us at work.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.