Mobile me question..

Reaction score
hi guys, not sure if this is the right place to post this as it is about mobile me, but i am struggling a little with it. i have ticked all the sync boxes and whilst calendar dates , contacts etc seem to sync nice with my imac, mbp,ipad and iphone, my email folders and rules on the imac arn't being replicated on my mbp... am i doing something wrong or do i have to set it all up manually on my mbp?

cheers!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
The folders and rules will not replicate on the device afaik, mine never have. All of those are device. You have to do it manually.

Remember, with IMAP e-mail, anything you drag out of your inbox on one device, is now gone from the inbox of all devices. I have chosen to have my desktop G5 as my primary mail device and all others as secondary. This means that all e-mail stays in all inboxes until I get to my desktop to clean the inboxes out. This can last for several weeks to a few months in my case.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.