Sharing music from iTunes to iPad

Reaction score
Hey I just recently purchased an iPad and I'm wondering if there is a way to stream music from my MacBook to my iPad using iTunes. I already have iTunes set to share my library across my network, but I'm unsure where to start with the iPad. I googled but couldn't find anything useful. I have more music then an iPad can hold so I'm really hoping there is a way to do this.

I'm running the latest iTunes on my MacBook running 10.6.
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
No, I don't think that it is possible to do this. The only way I could find was a JB and I don't recommend going that way.
Why don't you just put select music that you want to listen to on the iPad, if you have so much music that it won't fit on the iPad you can't listen to all of it in a day-week anyway.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
For those who searched for a way to stream music to the iPod/iPhone/iPad.
There could be a way to do it,
I found that Rivet-LittleAppFactory has a application for the iPhone in the app store. It says that an iPad version of the application is coming soon.
You will need the Mac application ($20.00) and the mobile app for your iDevice (Free).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.