OMG yay.

Reaction score
Posting this from my brandnew iBook. I called Apple yesterday to ***** about how my book was supposed to be expidted on shipping and it was saying I wouldn't have it till late next week and they said "well we apologize and we'll put you in for overnight"

And omg the fedex man never saw a happier guy at 7am. Yay for living near a HUGE fedex hub :p

I'll have pictures up later today as soon as I can figure out how to connect my camera to this thing with USB (I got the plug down, I just can't seem to figure out where to find the camera)

And if anyone has any ideas, the camera is a Canon SD100.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Congrats on the new iBook.

I think the hardest part will be finding the camera honestly. :cool: It should just be able to plug right into your iBook, even without installing anything.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz, Ibook G4 1.33ghz, Powerbook Lombard 333mhz
I own a Canon SD300 and all I need to do is plug the camera into the USB slot, have the camera to preview mode and then turn the power on. This automatically prompts Iphoto open, it then asks you to import the photo's etc and your done.

Hope it works out for you.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Congrats on your new system. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 14in
congrats on your new ibook!! i know i was pretty excited to see the fedex guy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.8 GHz/4 GB/500 GB
Arrrggh! I have a iMac but since I got it I seem to want every single other Mac that Apple makes too....need....iBook....PowerBook....PowerMac!!!!! They're all so nice.

Congratulations on your purchase.

I didn't have to worry with shipping :D I just decided one day that I was going to drive for an hour and a half to the nearest Apple Store so I didn't have to wait! :mac:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8-Core 2.8Ghz, 10GB RAM, 2x1TB HDDs, iPod U2 Edition
claudius753 said:
Arrrggh! I have a iMac but since I got it I seem to want every single other Mac that Apple makes too....need....iBook....PowerBook....PowerMac!!!!! They're all so nice.

I feel your pain.... I have an iBook, Powerbook, and a iMac..... Now I just need the Powermac and maybe a Mini (cause their cute) and I'll finally be happy.

Once again... thank you Apple... for giving me more reasons I HAVE to empty my wallet than I know what to do with. LOL

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.