Thank You.

H

hardran3

I've lurked here for a long time. Because of a lot of things I read here I bought an iBook G4 12"with Bluetooth.Then I threw in an 80 GB HDD, A Superdrive, and an extra 512 MB of RAM as a weekend project. Sold my windows box. Just totally switched.

That was November.

I was a bit worried, I have a hobby modding xbox's for my friends, and that has some tools that are a bit "rare". Fink to the rescue. It is actually easier on the iBook, plus I can mod on the go. wow.

Firefox looks nice with a brushed metal skin. I can't make Safari open ALL windows in tabs. Thats all that bugs me.

Clutter is the sweetest program anyone has ever written. really.

Everything looks so cool. The light that breathes. Expose. The Genie thing. The slot loading no plastic things to break white beauty of the machine itself.

So Thanks to all the posters who helped me along the way.

Oh and things like this (eweek.com) make me smile now.

Reaction score
How hard is it to add a superdrive later? I wasn't able to get one on mine and was planning on adding one later on down the road. I've got basically the same setup.

OP
H

hardran3

My local apple shop was very helpful. I got the drive off of ebay (MAT****ADVD-R UJ-825)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.