Bento 3

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" i5
I am about to start Law School, what EXACTLY does Bento 3 do? Will it be helpful for studying and so on? Organizing... Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Model Identifier: iMac9,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
I don't think the screencast gives much of an idea of how you would use Bento for academic purposes. As a computer used for more than 30 years I have never found a PERSONAL use for a general purpose database program. For study (and teaching) purposes I've used: word-processor, spreadsheet (and the database capabilities associated with spreadsheets), presentation software, and bibliographic database software such as EndNote and Reference Manager. In my view this is pretty well the range of software you need and, in Law, you might well get away without needed the spreadsheet program - but, in any case, it's there in Office and similar packages. Bento looks nice a glossy and they tell a good story - I've tried out the demo of the package - but I've never found a personal need that other things don't satisfy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.