slideshow to dvd probs

Reaction score
Hi all, new to this forum so thought I would point out how much I obviously have to learn. I love my camera (Nikon D300) and bought a macbook pro recently purely for my photography (the house pc does everything else) So far I love it and can see me using it more and more but I cannot seem to put my slideshows onto DVD to play on other sysems. Surely it can be done but I am now lost. Please help...and excuse my ignorance, I promise to try to learn more!
Thanks
Rob

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac with i7 and 4GB. yippie! iPhone 4 16gb-blk
I ran into this same problem. Check your computer for an app called iDVD. I've futzed around with it a little and it seems like it might do what you are looking for. iDVD is supposed to be part of iLife...I just wan't aware that it was on my machine.

OP
M
Reaction score
Thanks, I have iDVD but can only send pictures over whereas I would like to export the entire slideshow. I'm sure this can be done but not really competent enough on the mac yet to find out how.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.