Just picked up a 13" MBP

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP (2010), iPhone 3gS, and a few dozen ipods from various years
have been thinking about it for a while now ... even went through a few netbooks before finally picking one up ... not my first apple product ... but first one in a long time (last apple computer i used was back in the 2002 era while i worked at a newspaper) ...

i do have to say i like how the OS feels now .. esp compared to what i recall from back then ...

all i wanted was a laptop that i could take with me when business calls and not have to worry about it breaking down or anything like that ... *shrugs*

i guess you can say i am still not a full convert .. as i am a computer user .. my main computer has linux on it and a copy of windows 7 for the games i play ...

but the MBP fits nicely into my routine,

now to find a decent case / cover for it.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
You can also multiboot on a Mac too. >_>" Bootcamp.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP (2010), iPhone 3gS, and a few dozen ipods from various years
You can also multiboot on a Mac too. >_>" Bootcamp.

i have been reading up on that and may do it ... but the few programs that i would want to use while on the road has mac versions so won't really need it ... (less it is to add linux on there, which would be somewhat redundant i think)

as for my games ... eh, will stick with the main computer at my house for those for a while, at least till this computer finally gets to the point it needs replacing then i may actually replace it with an imac (or better) ...as long as it has at the minimum dual 27" monitors ... don't think i would want to do without them after getting so accustomed to it. ...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.