changed man

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 13inch 2.4 ghz 4 mg ram
well after running with other os for over 15 yrs now i decided time for a change. that and Im getting more into photo editing and stuff. I went out and threw down the cash for a small macbookpro-13 in with a 2.4 ghz intel, 4 gigs of ram and snow leopard osx. All i can say about the mac is wow this thing is easy and clean. very fun also everything at the touch of my fingers.
Im currently using lightroom3 beta and dont wanna drop the cash for cs5 yet does anyone know of an alternative program for editing?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 12TB Yosmite
Welcome to the MBP fold, I too am a recent switcher, and have not looked back since. Best thing I ever did.

Reaction score
Welcome to the MBP fold, I too am a recent switcher, and have not looked back since. Best thing I ever did.

Same here. I jsut wish i knew a lot more about the thing and computers in general :(:Shouting:

C

chas_m

Photoshop Elements is inexpensive and well-regarded for editing. There are other options coming you should keep an eye on as well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.