Finally a MAC user!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 MBP 13.2"
Good morning everyone,
Just wanted to express my happiness with my MBP purchase. At first, i was a little hesitant to spend over 1200 dollars on a laptop, when I could get a Dell for 400 - but now after having it for a few months, I couldn't be happier. This has been one of the best purchases of my life!! Thank you to the forums who persuaded me to get one. Can't wait to buy more apple products - iPhone is definitely next!

I had two questions though:
1) Is there a way to restore my MAC back to the factory settings (the way I first turned it on ) I was just curious incase something happened to it - I know, I know - use time machine, but I wanted to know if there was a CD or something?
2) Does anyone know when the new MBPs will be coming out? My sister wants to buy one, but I don't want her to get one and the next day the new one drops on the market.

Thanks guys

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Remember, you're not using Windows - no need to reinstall the operating system anytime something goes wrong. :Oops:

1. By booting from your original install media that came with the machine, the hard drive can be erased, OS X reinstalled.

2. The MBP line was recently upgraded so it should be awhile before it's upgraded again.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
welcome to the wonderful world of Mac :}

OP
Trags15
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 MBP 13.2"
Thanks, Guys! Appreciate the feedback

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.