Problem with 3g

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook and IMac
Hello:

I have a problem with my 3g. I just get a black screen. If I plug it in the apple logo show for a little while and goes away. I am able to get it into recovery mode but I get an error message the the phone can not restore the phone. This happens no matter what firmware I use. I have tried in other computer with windows and mac to no avail. I get an error message (23) that states "Iphone can not be restored". Does anyone have any suggestion on what I can do? Thanks for your help in advance.

Orlando

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Was it working OK before this happened? What did you do to it to make this happen? What version of firmware were you running before all of this??

Regards

OP
O
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook and IMac
Everything was working fine. The phone has 3.1.2 firmware. I think what happend was I dropped the phone. But it still was working fine. Then all of a sudden this happend.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
How long after the drop did the phone stop working? Depending on the drop, something might be broken..you might want to take it to an Apple store to see if they can do anything for you since iTunes seems to be unable to get it restored/fixed..

Regards

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.