Mac Talent?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1067 MHz RAM, iPhone 4S
What can my new Mac do that my old PC couldn't? Sorta just looking for cool tips and tricks or anything else cool and interesting

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
#1 Clown off in photobooth.
#2 Invert screen colors command+option+control+8. Try it at your local BestBuy and watch people freak out.
#3 Press and hold shift when minimizing applications or opening the dashboard.
#4 The summarize service, in safari or text edit select some text then under Safari>Services click on Summarize. Dragging the slider makes the text shorter and shorter. I think it works better with longer texts.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
#5 Run the Mac OS ;)
That's probably the best thing!

Reaction score
a lot depending on the applications. Have you tried online browsing? Don't you love not to worry about all those spywares on some sites?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
alMB, 2.0C2D, 2GB, 500GB, SD, etc
#5 Run the Mac OS ;)
That's probably the best thing!

'Nuff said, my friend. OS X is best experienced, not described...and that experience more than lives up to expectations. In a way, I guess you could say the entire OS is a "cool trick" ;)

OP
T_O_P12
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1067 MHz RAM, iPhone 4S
Ya I love OSX, hands down much cleaner and hassle free compared to crappy windows. And the invert color trick is pretty cool. Thanks Guys

Reaction score
What can my new Mac do that my old PC couldn't? Sorta just looking for cool tips and tricks or anything else cool and interesting

restart with no problems after a system update

restart without destroying user account password for the administrator after a reboot

not take 3 minutes to load a RAW file in adobe camera RAW

no need to edit your registry after seemingly 'uninstalling' a program

create photo slideshows without extra software needed

i'm sure there are zillions more...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15"

Anything a PC can do, a Mac can do better. Except catch viruses and download malware.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.