iTunes Crossfade

T

Tel

I use iTunes party shuffle quite a lot and I use the crossfade obviously to make the transitions a lot nicer, but for some tracks I would like to cut part of the end off but I cant figure out a way to skip to the next track and crossfade it. When ever I click the next track button it just skips to the next track with no fade, I'd much rather that it would fade to the next track.

Does anyone know of a way to do this, or perhaps recomend a free program that will allow me to do this, I know that MegaSeg can do this but that costs $200.

Thanks for anyhelp.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
In iTunes, control-click on the song, Get Info, Options near the top, click the Stop Time box, and enter in the time that you would like the song to end.

OP
T

Tel

Cheers, that helps a lot, but I wish there was a way to do it on the fly and set it to the current time. Would it be possible to get a script to do this for me?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.