HELP! have black grey blocks on screen..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.2 GHz intel Core Duo 4 GB ram
i have black and grey blocks that show up on my screen. they vary in size and come and go. also the icons on my docks and some of my windows like ichat are bordered with black lines. if anyone can tell me how to fix it please help me thanks.

here is also a picture. black blocks on top left of this screen shot but they always very in size. also i just downloading shiftit and starcraft 2 beta maybe that might mean something.

Screen shot 2010-05-03 at 1.04.59 AM.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Welcome to the forum. What does the desktop look like without the game loaded.
What Mac do have and what OS is on it?

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i have mac os 10.6.3 2.2Ghz intel core 2 duo 4 gb ram. well the game isnt running that screen shot. but those black lines shouldnt be around my dock icons like that. thanks for the welcome

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Try doing a Hardware test to see if that shows up anything - it came on the install discs that came with the MB

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i did the hardware test and it showed no problems. and the blocks are still there!?!?! is there anything else i could do

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.