• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Some Good Avatars

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
Some Good Avatars UPDATED

I was bored with the Avatars on mac-forums.com, and I made a few of my own (34 to be exact), from desktop images I had. Although I really wish I could give credit to the fine people who made the original images, as I no longer have the locations from where I downloaded them, I can not do that. If you own the original artwork and would like to have one removed, please drop me a message and I will be glad to do so.

The only part I had in creating these avatars was:
Downloading a full size desktop image
Cropping part of it that I liked
Resizing the part that I liked to fit the 100pixel requirement on Mac-Forums.com
Saving my new version

You are all welcome to download these as you wish and use them as icons. I do not recommend directly linking to them, as they may not be there at some point. Just download, then re-upload to the forums.

http://homepage.mac.com/rs1sensen/PhotoAlbum5.html

UPDATE: I DID SOME MORE AT THE 100px SIZE!!!
http://homepage.mac.com/rs1sensen/PhotoAlbum6.html

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8-Core 2.8Ghz, 10GB RAM, 2x1TB HDDs, iPod U2 Edition
Very Nice... I have been needing to change mine for awhile and I think I already picked out my favorite... Thanks.

OP
rs2sensen
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
your welcome!

for all of u who would like to use these for AIM, I am going to do a batch resize to get them to fit the 50x50 requirement. I use iChat which does it for me, but a friend who recently is forced to work on a pc for a couple weeks requested that I do it, so I'll post them here when I do...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 12" G4, 30 GB, 768 MB RAM. iPod 5G 30GB.
thank you! now i can finnaly have an icon!

OP
rs2sensen
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iWonder said:
thank you! now i can finnaly have an icon!

Your welcome! More Avatars coming soon!!! I just have to find some more background website, or just get off my lazy butt and start making my own! (I'm capable and have in the past made my own, but....)lol

OP
rs2sensen
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yeah. Of course I can help. What do you need help with?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0ghz 15" Core Duo MBP
Those avatars are awesome. Great work!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.