need help with office v. x

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum PowerBook G4. 15.2" SUPAH-drive
I just recently bought Office v. X with my friends. However, being the jerks they are they gave me a pirated cd-key for the fun of it. So when I typed it in, it says that there's an error or something. So i just deleted the office x folder in the applications folder. and i unstuffed the .dmg file again and installed it. but for some reason, it continues using the same cd-key i had previously entered. So my question is how can i completly remove the file from my computer. also, when i tried to delete office x it said that i couldn't delete shmem. and microsoft component x and a few other files. but yah, please help. i need to write an essay due in 5 hours.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Since I am not near my powerbook, I can not check this. You might look in your preferences folder for any M$ files.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
If you need the fancy stuff in word. You can either use textedit or down load a simple word processor off of Version Tracker or Mac Update.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.