PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Your iphone 4G hopes

greyhound rick
04-23-2010, 01:19 PM
Hello everyone,

I posted this question on another thread but thought id make it a poll question. Would be very interested in your opinions.

thanks,

rick

bobtomay
04-23-2010, 01:27 PM
NOTE: Moved to appropriate forum.

bargsbeer
04-23-2010, 10:05 PM
How about a AMOLED display at least 3.7inches.

AWS 1700Mhz/2100Mhz

That's all I want. I like the design of the prototype, But then again it's just that a prototype....

Kash
04-23-2010, 11:13 PM
I actually like the utilitarian design. However, I wouldn't want it exactly as-is; remove the seams and they've got a winner on their hands

Lex
04-28-2010, 04:55 AM
If this prototype was the final version, I would buy it. Though I think apple can do better then this when it comes to the details.

Though I have to mention that for the first gen iPhone a lot of prototypes (not a clue what the actual number is) were made. Secondly apple is getting a lot of input now from people who saw this prototype and give feedback about it (like us now).

My guess is that the 4th gen iPhone will look different than this prototype.

greyhound rick
04-30-2010, 11:30 AM
Just a guess of course, but im thinking that the final version 4g will be very similar to the "leaked" prototype, but id guess that Apple will put a couple of minor tweaks to it to improve the aesthetics a bit.

Id say the seams will be eliminated and there might be an improvement to the look (shape) . I dont think it looks "Apple like" as is but WILL when its introduced.

What do you think?

XJ-linux
04-30-2010, 02:30 PM
As long as it functions on Verizon, I don't care what it looks like. However, if it looks really awesome and run's on AT&T, that won't be enough to keep me as a customer. Minneapolis is not AT&T reception friendly.

bargsbeer
04-30-2010, 02:49 PM
As long as it functions on Verizon, I don't care what it looks like. However, if it looks really awesome and run's on AT&T, that won't be enough to keep me as a customer. Minneapolis is not AT&T reception friendly.

I would seriously consider leaving Tmobile if a Version variant was available.