New iPhone this summer

Reaction score
I purchased my iphone 3g last summer through at&t. I would like to buy the new iphone this june/july but I will not be eligible for an upgrade. Can someone explain to me if it will be possible to buy the new iphone.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook /intel core 2 duo/ 2GB RAM/250GB HD/Snow Leopard...iPhone 4 (:
wait for 4G...it already leaked at a bar, sum apple tester "forgot" it on a table. it was disguised as a 3g with a case on it, go on yahoo n look for iphone 4g...thats wher ei saw it. they said it shud be coming out this summer.

and yes ur eligible for an upgrade. when i had my 3g for only a year i was up for an upgrade as long as u sign a 2 yr commitment!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Unibody Macbook Pro, Iphone 4 16G
You will be eligible for an upgrade after one year only if you are the main line on your account. For example me and my brother have an account, he is the person who started the account/name is on the account, his number was assigned as the account main, and so he upgraded to the 3GS last summer and signed a new two year contract, and I am able to upgrade this year for the first time, and he will be able to upgrade again when his year is up.

I hope that 4th Gen comes out in June!!!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.