• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

This is Apples Next iPhone

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Looks quite nice to me..glad to see they fixed up the silent button so that it won't easily snap off..:)

Regards

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Already posted here.

Always remember to use the search function to avoiding posting things already posted :).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
As usual, I'll believe it when Apple releases it. I've seen too many fakes that claimed to be the real thing over the years and Apple has been known to spread disinformation on their own when it suits them.

Nothing is "official" until it's released. Nothing.

Reaction score
As usual, I'll believe it when Apple releases it. I've seen too many fakes that claimed to be the real thing over the years and Apple has been known to spread disinformation on their own when it suits them.

Nothing is "official" until it's released. Nothing.

True.... It's probably not real

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Even if it is real, it's not likely to be the final design casing.

I agree. My first instinct upon seeing it for the first time is that there was something very "un-Apple" about the design. Can't quite put my finger on why though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
I agree. My first instinct upon seeing it for the first time is that there was something very "un-Apple" about the design. Can't quite put my finger on why though.
When I saw for the first time, I thought that it had way to many visible seams on it for a apple device.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I still don't believe it's real! Maybe because I find it so unattractive…

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 13" MacBook Air w/ 1.8GHz i7 & 4GB, iPhone 5S 32GB Gold
Even if it is real, it's not likely to be the final design casing.

If it was the final design, it's not gonna be anymore anyway :p.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I love how there always seems to be so much drama whenever apple is about to release something new…can't live with it, can't live without it!

Reaction score
I think I'll wait until apple makes an announcement. That iphone looks so much less sleek and bulkier than the current iphones, seems like a step backwards in design closer to first gen models.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I think I'll wait until apple makes an announcement. That iphone looks so much less sleek and bulkier than the current iphones, seems like a step backwards in design closer to first gen models.

Wow! It took this guy 4 posts to get banned!

Reaction score

Actually, if you followed up on Gizmodo's "Saga", they've got a timeline story about it, and what they think about the new design. I think the new design is far better than the current design...the glass is truly edge-to-edge, not flush mounted. The phone is slimmer than the last 3 iPhone's (or two depending on how you look at it), and the fact that the phone is now what looks like a slab instead of a slab with a rounded back, it'll probably increase sales, though I doubt it (but I could be right!).

If anything, the guy that left the phone at the bar was probably given some slack- Gray Orwell?- because Gizmodo made the statement that anyone can make a mistake such as this- including Schiller and Jobs themselves.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.