Popular Mac Websites

R

RobDreugan

I remember when I first started using redhat on my pc, that people were telling me websites to go to left and right for either support, info, new interfaces etc, for linux based systems.

I was hoping someone could give me a few major mac websites that are good sources of info, free apps etc. Again I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for, but I know these types of sites have to exist

thx!

OP
F

Fomer

I use

www.versiontracker.com <- Best apps anywhere free, trial, commercial, beta, you name it!
Here this place is really all you need, lol
Macminute.com
Macrumors.com (not sure if the has a "-" between it
macupdate.com
macgamefiles.com
apple.com

Those sites all have links like macminute post links to wallpaper sites from those sites you can find icon site by links etc etc. Small nice community mac users are, not a big mystery like winblows.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
FireStorm Creation - small free applications.

But, our new application Evur is pretty cool and were actually doing a beta test now. Go on AIM and IM GraphiteIV ill send a client.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8GHz G5 512mb Ram
Hey, if we're advertising you can try http://macx.ws :D I'm probably the only one that posts in the forums, but whatever you request I can probably get it for you :)

sKaD

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
:not so much advertising as it is informing him of great software, and to me, you can't find better software than FireStorm Creations software.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.