• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

A visit in the Apple Headquarters

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am going to fly to USA this summer and I want to visit something (for example Headquarters) from Apple. (Like the visitor center of Google)

Was someone already in Cupertino in an "Apple building"?

If not, is there a gift shop, where you can buy Apple Shirts and so on?

Thanks!

Felix

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Good question. Never thought of seeing if they offer tours or a gift shop.
Here's the contact info if you want to write them a letter or call.

Apple
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014

Reaction score
They don't do tours but there is a store on site that you can buy shirts as well as computers at.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
I'm sure all the fanboys would be drooling at the opportunity to get to walk on the Apple campus in Cupertino.

OP
F
Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for your answers
@McYukon: I had seen exactly this album ;-)

Do you know any other interesting (not Microsoft :D) companies (like Google)

Thanks

Felix

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.