• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Hey Guys

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac 3.06 Intel Duo 500GB HDD 4 GB RAM 9400M
Hey everyone, just thought I'll introduce myself here. I'm DarkestSoul X21 and will be getting myself a iMac this monday and wanted to be around other mac people myself. Just letting everyone know, I'm not a Mac Newbie but I haven't used a Mac since 1998 so this might be interesting lol.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
Welcome DS X21. I think you will find the new Macs a delight to use.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
\m/ nice name there, killer. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2,1, Macbook Pro 5.1, (2) iphone 4S's, (2) iPad Mini's, Apple TV, MacBook Pro 9.2
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
It's not quite like riding a bicycle, but you'll pick it up alright. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
Haha, yea. It's actually the name of my Mac produced rock band. We write and record over the intertubes, sending wavs back and forth. :)

Anyway, get ready to be blown away and feel like a Mac newb again. OS X has a lot of similarities to classic OS, but it's an entirely different engine underneath. I had the pleasure of going through the changes as they happened. Snow Leopard might blow you away. :)

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac 3.06 Intel Duo 500GB HDD 4 GB RAM 9400M
Lol I bet it will be like a new experince.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.