Last questions Y'all.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2Gb 20" old school one, looking to invest in a new one.
Cheers all of you on this brilliant community of Mac Users.
My last question is can i buy a new/refurb from the US apple store even if i live in the UK ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro on OS X Mavericks
There's no harm in trying. I'm almost sure that they would ship everywhere. Why don't you try to buy one and then see if you get stopped in the checkout process for any reason.

It's pretty easy to find the new stuff on the Apple store. To access the reburbished stuff, go to the Store tab, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on either Refurbished Mac, Refurbished iPod, or Clearance on the very left of the screen. You'll find what you need. ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
No, Apple will only ship to a US address from the US Apple store

Even if you did get a store to ship to you, you will still get the VAT bill on top from UK customs

However, there is nothing to stop you looking out for a cheap flight to New York, walking into the Apple store and buying one, then putting it in your luggage and flying back

Reaction score
To expand on louishen's comments, I highly doubt that Apple US (or any major e-tailer) would accept credit/debit cards that aren't registered in their country, primarily to help combat credit/debit card fraud.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
My last question is can i buy a new/refurb from the US apple store even if i live in the UK ?

Is this really going to be your last question?

There are always more questions...;)

- Nick

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2Gb 20" old school one, looking to invest in a new one.
Actually my last question is to my dad, when can we place the order?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.